1. I shot these photos in a weed-infested car park. Fashion is fabulous, what can I say.
2. My friend tried to run off with the watch because she loves it so much.
3. The back of my head now graces someone's snapchat story. Taking pictures of me unawares is a cruel thing: I don't share my best asset with everyone, honestly, you have to have permission.
4. I promise the top half of my friend's face is not actually a furry monkey, it's actually so stunning you're not allowed to see it. Privacy is important people,
5. If you want your own watch, at a 15% discount before november 15th buy me some pizza and we can have a discussion about it. Or use the code 'hawwaetc' and don't buy me pizza. If you take the latter option I'll sadly have to break all ties with you. Food before fashion, any good friend will know that.
Talk to me, did you like this post? Did you think it was boring? Do you think I should do more fashion-y type posts? Let me know! Oh, also, once again: disclaimer: the model is not me, I am not that tall, (I know, it's a hard life.) nor do I have such a great wardrobe. (Honestly, I would steal all of her clothes if I could.) watch: c/o daniel wellington | cardigan and shoes: next | everything else: I don't know.