#essentialsforbiblio, created by thebookishgirl was originally made for Instagram. However, because I think the tag is an tactical way to nosy into other bookish people's lives, I thought I'd dedicate a post to it. I tag ruby and alannah and sana and cait
1. post-its (of course).
2. a bookmark, although honestly, i very rarely use them. thing1 and thing2 looked cute and photogenic, so i added them in.
3. my moleskine: in case of quotes needing to be written down, notes for a book review, or doodles - if the book is boring.
4. a pencil case - self-explanatory, and why an entire case? again, if the book is boring, i'll want colours to add a pleasing aesthetic to my doodles...
5. a phone: to
flail discuss books.
6. my camera: because books are more photogenic than me.
7. my wreck this journal: i am a creative human, what more can i say.
8. a book: no explanation needed
what about you? what are your essentials?