everytime you roll the dice you cannot move to the 'correct' place until you have answered the question that corresponds with the space you are already filling.
me: *throws first dice* *moves to '3'*
everyone else has their goes
me: checks the question that goes with the number '3'
*answers it correctly* so rolls the dice and moves
*answers it incorrectly* so therefore i miss a go but get to move on the next go without re-answering the question.
YOU WILL NEED:
> a dice
> a counter
if you were correct: you get to move
if you were incorrect - you don't and miss a go [obviously.. :P]
- if you land on a snake, you only go down it if you answer the question corresponding to that square correctly.
- if you land on a ladder, you only go down it if you answer the question corresponding to that square incorrectly.
- What happened when Abel threw the first stone? [He missed the camera he was aiming for]
- How did the Death Eater recognize the 'real' Harry Potter? [He used his signature spell]
- What is Isabelle's secret hobby in Belle Epoque? [Photography]
- Why does everyone stare at Harriet when she goes to school at the start of 'Model Misfit'? [She still had a gold face from her photoshoot]
- Name two basic things Ryan doesn't know in 'After Eden'. [Who Hitler is // What pizza is]
- What type of building does Jenna take refuge in? [A library]
- What is Laureth Peak's brother called? [Benjamin]
- According to Isobel, where is the best place to think about deep life issues? [On the bathroom floor]
- Name one thing Kyla has to keep hidden because she is meant to be 'Slated'. [She is left handed]
- Who does Georgie end up e-mailing in Dear Dylan? [Dylan's Grandma]
- What are the full name of the main characters in The Diamond Thief? [Remy Brunel]
- Where does Rose meet one of the 'Lapins' [in Rose Under Fire]? [Block 32 - High security block]
- What trick did Enna play on Razo and Beier in retaliation to their coloured egg trick in The Goose Girl? [Rigged a bucket of oatmeal to land on their heads].
- What does Isla build in Flyaway? [Swan wings]
- How many seconds does it take for a silence to become awkward [in Model Misfit]? [Four]
- What is the street of Casey Blue's riding school nicknamed in The One Dollar Horse? [Hopeless Lane]
- What does Ruby keep losing because she won't get it fixed [in Ruby Redfort]? [Her watch]
- Where is Iris's favourite place to meet Trick in Infinite Sky? [Her corn den]
- Finish the quote: "You could have got us killed..." [..Or worse, expelled!]
- What colour are the Materealki's kefta's in Shadow & Bone? [Dark purple]
- Start the end of this quote: "...like burning newspaper." [..The sky was yellow.."]
- What is Alina from Shadow and Bone's second name? [Starkov]
- Who says: "Tortoises are incredible creatures..what they lack in knowledge they make up for in their ability to curl up and defend themselves from predators.." [Harriet's dad]
- What does Max give Abbie at the airport in Freaks? [A yellow scarf (the one she gave him but cut in half)]
Do you want to try this? Well click [here], print out and play the snakes and ladders game for yourself.