I can't believe it's my one year blogversary already! *hands out balloons and scatters confetti*
I can't believe i managed to get through all my ups and downs, good patches and bad; to get here! When i first started it wasn't a book blog, it was a i-want-a-blog-but-don't-know-what-to-write-about kind of blog, and it sucked; big time. Then i found out about book blogs and went wild; i was already a self-proclaimed book addict and book eater anyway and all i ever really talked about was books; so to give my family a break, i started writing reviews on here.
Now it's been a year. And from getting 5 followers in 4 months during me what-do-i-write-about-faze, to the 300 and a bit followers i have now is just incredible.
So thank you everyone, for sticking by me, reading my terrible reviews and eventually slightly-better reviews and commenting. Those comments make my day; seriously, it shows someone actually reads my blog and when i receive a lovely comment while i am going through an uncertain does-anyone-read-my-blog-or-should-i-just-quit-it type of moment, it brings the smile back on my face.
So thank you again.
Shall we look at some stats now?
Pageviews: 22,516. (o.O) i remember when i had only 10!
GCF Followers: 282 (woopeee! I know some bloggers have thousands
but seriously? OMG THIS IS AMAZING!)
Linky Followers: 29
Total Followers: 318 (yes I can do maths. ;P
i know some people who follow by e-mail. :D)
Most visited by people from: US and the UK
My blogversary celebration is - hopefully - going to be 9 days long. With 12 giveaways. Yep, you heard. 12 giveaways! And some of them are prize packs with 2, 3, or 4 books included!. So keep an eye out and don't forget to check back tomorrow!
Now, I'll leave you with my first giveaway.
The lovely Siobhan Curham is letting me giveaway a signed (personal) copy of her amazing book:
(if you want to read my review of it click here)
First, here's the rules/terms & conditions:
- Fill in the Rafflecopter below - please don't leave personal details in the comments section (for your own safety)
- This giveaway is INTERNATIONAL! (thank you Siobhan!)
- You must be 13 or older to enter.
- Nor, I, or the publishers are responsible for books lost or damaged in the post
- Aside from the mandatory entries all others are optional but completing them could give you a better chance of winning :)
- Giveaway ends on 21st March 2013 at 12am.
- I will email the winner who must reply within 48 hours, otherwise the prize will go to someone else :(