Today I have the uber cool Breathe Blog Tour stopping over at Ebony Black Lines so I hope you enjoy reading all about it!
Breathe by Sarah Crossan
Release date: October 11th 2012
When oxygen levels plunge in a treeless world, a state lottery decides which lucky few will live inside the Pod. Everyone else will slowly suffocate. Years after the Switch, life inside the Pod has moved on. A poor Auxiliary class cannot afford the oxygen tax which supplies extra air for running, dancing and sports. The rich Premiums, by contrast, are healthy and strong. Anyone who opposes the regime is labelled a terrorist and ejected from the Pod to die.
Sixteen-year-old Alina is part of the secret resistance, but when a mission goes wrong she is forced to escape from the Pod. With only two days of oxygen in her tank, she too faces the terrifying prospect of death by suffocation. Her only hope is to find the mythical Grove, a small enclave of trees protected by a hardcore band of rebels. Does it even exist, and if so, what or who are they protecting the trees from? A dystopian thriller about courage and freedom, with a love story at its heart.
~Blurb from Goodreads.
I’d definitely join the Resistance if I lived in the pod and found out about the corruption, but I’d probably be responsible for their propaganda literature or something like that. I'm not sure I have enough skill to do anything else and I certainly don’t have Alina’s ruthlessness. Maybe if my job were at The Grove, I could help with the gardening, but not the cooking. Definitely NOT the cooking!
Now here's the first chapter for you all to feast your eyes on! Enjoy!
Breathe by Sarah Crossan
And now you lucky people have the chance to win your very own copy of this book!
Just enter the Rafflecopter below.
- One winner will receive a signed copy of Breathe by Sarah Crossan.
- I'm sorry but this is UK AND IRELAND ONLY.. :(
- Ebony Black Lines is not responsible for any books that are lost in the mail.
- You must be 13 years or older unless you have a parent/guardian's permission
- This will last for 1 month (Starting from October 17th (NOW!) to November 17th)
- Fill out the Rafflecopter to enter. Only being a GFC follower counts, as this is a follower appreciation giveaway, but the other entries are optional. However, the more entries you enter with, the more likely you will win the giveaway.
- I have the ability to alter the giveaway at any time under circumstances that I will specify should the need come.
- Only ONE entrant per household
- Make sure you link back to my blog on my blog button.
- THANK YOU! :-)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks For Reading!
Don't Forget To Smile!! :D